Our experienced multidisciplinary team can provide assessment and help you plan a management program to suit children, adults and seniors with or without additional needs
– Consultation in our centrally located Melbourne clinic or virtually/telephone/telehealth.
– Helping people who have problems with:
- NDIS Continence assessment and plans
- Constipation and Bowel Incontinence
- Urinary Incontinence
- Bedwetting, toilet training and coaching
- Pelvic Floor weakness or overactivity
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Incontinence Skin Care needs
- Catheter Consultations/Care
- Adaptive Equipment
- Toilet environment recommendations
We accept referrals from any source for this service, including GPs, family, carers, case managers and self-referral
We are NDIS providers
We are a fee for service clinic
Download our Clinic Brochure:
Failure to attend a scheduled appointment or cancellation with less than two (2) CLEAR BUSINESS DAYS notice may incur a fee of up to 90% of the scheduled expected fee.
At Your Appointment
The continence clinician will work with you to develop a plan that suits your needs such as:
- Learning how to use the toilet independently
- Gain night time control
- Developing strategies to help with challenging behaviours around toileting
- Pelvic floor muscle training
The continence clinician will help you choose appropriate products and teach you how to use equipment to manage your bladder and bowel needs.
NDIS continence service/assessments
We are an NDIS service provider.
Click the link below for more information if you are an NDIS Participant or require more information on our NDIS Continence services: