Under COVID-19 Current restrictions & guidelines our Bladder and Bowel Clinic remains open for business.
In light of the current COVID-19 Pandemic we continue to take strict measures to minimise the risk to clients and staff according to current regulations.
Our current restriction policy is to provide alternatives to face to face contact such as telehealth consultations wherever possible.
Our experienced multidisciplinary team can provide assessment and help you plan a management program to suit children, adults and seniors of all abilities.
– Consultation in our centrally located Melbourne clinic or video consultation/telephone/telehealth.
– Helping people who have problems with:
- NDIS Continence assessment and plans
- Constipation and Bowel Incontinence
- Urinary Incontinence
- Bedwetting, toilet training and coaching
- Pelvic Floor weakness or overactivity
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Incontinence Skin Care needs
- Catheter Consultations/Care
- Adaptive Equipment
- Toilet environment recommendations
We accept referrals from any source for this service, including GPs, family, carers, case managers and self-referral
We are NDIS providers
We are a fee for service clinic
Download our Clinic Brochure:
Failure to attend a scheduled appointment or cancellation with less than two (2) CLEAR BUSINESS DAYS notice may incur a fee of up to 90% of the scheduled expected fee.
At Your Appointment
The continence clinician will work with you to develop a plan that suits your needs such as:
- Learning how to use the toilet independently
- Gain night time control
- Developing strategies to help with challenging behaviours around toileting
- Pelvic floor muscle training
The continence clinician will help you choose appropriate products and teach you how to use equipment to manage your bladder and bowel needs.
To view our Service Request Form click here
to view our service agreements for:
Private funded services click here
For NDIS funded services click here
For all catheter change services click here
Please direct any further enquiries or feedback regarding these services here
NDIS continence service/assessments
We are an NDIS service provider.
Click the link below for more information if you are an NDIS Participant or require more information on our NDIS Continence services: